PAT SOLUTIONS specialises in production and metalworking.
We use the latest technologies and our own experience in the provision of the services characterised by precision and high-quality.
PAT SOLUTNIONS specialises in production and metalworking using CNC technology. The company is equipped with all kinds of tools necessary to undertake complex tasks regarding production and metalworking. The scope of our services includes: laser cutting, bending, machining, welding, shot blasting
and paint room. We have a lot of experience in production and metalworking. The services we provide are characterised by outstanding precision. The metal parts produced by us are characterised by high finish quality.
Client’s satisfaction with the services with provide the of the most importance for us. Production and precise metalworking are the field in which w are constantly raising our skills and thus services provided.
Our qualified staff will make every effort to meet the expectations and requirements of each client.
It is a type of material processing which is used more and more often in the industry.
- laser 1500mm x 3000mm 3 kw
- plasma 2500mm x 9000mm burning with bevelling
- plasma 2000mm x 6000mm
- saws – maximum profile cutting 400mm x 400mm
- 1500mm x 3000mm punching machine
It is a kind of material processing that changes the curvature of the material being processed.
- press brakes: maximum – length 6000 mm sheet 12 mm
- Rolling mill: maximum 15 mm length 3000 mm
- pipe bender
- three-roller rolling mill to pipes and profiles.
Machining is about successive removal of layers of material using cutting tools installed in machine tools.
- manual lathes, maximum length 3000 mm, passage 110 mm,
- turning diameter 400 mm
- automatic lathes
- manual milling machines
- CNC milling machines
- 1000mm x 800mm x 800mm three-axis, two-pallet machining centre
- 3000mm x 2000mm x 1500mm CNC punching machine
It is joining materials by heating them and melting in the place of connection with or without addition of bonding agent.
- welding robot: 10000 mm x 4000 mm x 3000 mm
- TIG welding: acid resistant steel, aluminium, carbon steel
- MAG welding
It is a method of cleaning, strengthening and polishing of metal.
Shot blasting is one of technologies used in the metal industry.
12000 mm x 4000 mm x 4000 mm
Paint room (wet)
This method allows obtaining an ideal outer layer of rust-proof protection.
10000 mm x 4000 mm x 4000 mm
Check our services
- Relocation of machines
- Assembly and disassembly of machines
- Transfer of production lines
- Transfer of technology lines
- Industrial Electrics
- Industrial automation
- Assembly lines – design and execution